PAWS Cafe:The mental well-being place
I hope you have been able to stop for a moment of your time to read my autobioetry and maybe be inspired to write about your own lived experiences
I have created the name ' PAWS Café' for my virtual mental well-being place for 5 reasons:
- Being pawed by the Black Dog is a favorite image of mine for depression
- The precursor to and/or the symptoms of depression often include Panic, Anxiety, Worry, Stress
- Pause -To Stop for a moment of time. I hope you pause at the PAWS Café:The mental wellbeing place and reflect on your own mental health and wellbeing.
- I believe being creative in Poetry, Arts, Word and/or Song (PAWS) is beneficial to improving mental health and well-being-I hope you give it a try!
- One day I hope to make The PAWS Cafe a reality, where people can meet, share their mental wellbeing stories; their creativity, and be inspired by, and learn from each other .
Please write a comment or drop me an email at email@example.com